Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use of Website
By using this site, you signify that you have read and accept these terms of service.
The materials in this site are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible but subject and pursuant to applicable law, Newman’s Piano’s (1993) Limited (“Newman’s Pianos”) disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Newman’s Pianos does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of any virus. Newman’s Pianos does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the materials, data or information in this site.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances shall Newman’s Pianos be liable for any consequential, special, indirect or other such loss, including loss of profits or other commercial damage which results from the use of or the inability to use this site, or any tickets obtained from this site, including data, information and reports. In no event shall Newman’s Pianos' liability to you for all damages, losses, costs and expenses under whatever cause of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
Terms and conditions of Ticket Sales
Any ticket issued is subject to the following conditions and may be revoked by the issuer, proprietor of the venue and/or organiser of the event for breach of any of the specified conditions:
- Tickets are sold by Newman’s Pianos as the agent for those who are promoting or otherwise providing the event (“Promoter”) for which tickets are sold.
- The Promoter reserves the right of admission. Late-comers may not be admitted to the event until a suitable break, if any.
- Refunds for cancellations or exchanges shall only be available at the absolute discretion of Newman’s Pianos, other than as provided for under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986. Any cancellation or exchange shall incur a surcharge fee.
- No recording devices of any kind may be taken into or used at the venue.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- Ticket holders attending the event do so at their own risk, including loss or damage to personal property.
- Tickets are sold subject to the terms of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, replace or substitute artists, or to amend the programme, prices and/or seating arrangements.
- Any other conditions will be displayed in the Box Office or near the entrance of the venue.
- These terms are subject to change without notice.
Governing Law and Invalidity
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of New Zealand law. If any provision of this agreement shall be invalid, then the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.